Reminder to cash out your crypto gains into physical assets before a solar flare knocks out all computers

General section for the discussion of any and all topics.
Forum rules
No doxxing and no nsfw avatars. Be courteous and take everything with a grain of salt.
Protochad
Site Admin
http://phpbb3styles.net

Reminder to cash out your crypto gains into physical assets before a solar flare knocks out all computers

Post by Protochad »

EMP from coronal mass ejection is basically inevitable srs. Imagine hodling too long and some wagie boomer ends up mogging you cuz he was buying lifted trucks and bricks of .223 on credit this whole time. Hardware wallet wrapped in tinfoil won't save you if the blockchain doesn't exist...

Sad thing is there will be no proof of this post so I can't say "I told you so" when it happens...

Tags:

Burger

Re: Reminder to cash out your crypto gains into physical assets before a solar flare knocks out all computers

Post by Burger »

All my posts are works of fiction for fun. Therefore unusable in court against me. It's all a joke bro

Majutsushi
Bio: AVE YAHSHUA REX

Re: Reminder to cash out your crypto gains into physical assets before a solar flare knocks out all computers

Post by Majutsushi »

Been telling you guys I started with the info and prep but need a better faraday cage
The post above is 100% LARP. Only an absolute FOOL would believe any word of it.

YamnayaCulture
Bio: Naturalist

Post by YamnayaCulture »

lost sleep over this

link finally hits 1k, about to cash out then worldwide uncle ted moment occurs

i think id just fucking snap tbh

Majutsushi

Post by Majutsushi »

YamnayaCulture wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 2:52 pm
lost sleep over this

link finally hits 1k, about to cash out then worldwide uncle ted moment occurs

i think id just fucking snap tbh
You already know that's exactly what's going to happen
The post above is 100% LARP. Only an absolute FOOL would believe any word of it.

Bulg

Post by Bulg »

Cope. Just have guns with ammo theory. Only cost a few grand

Majutsushi

Post by Majutsushi »

Bulg wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 10:45 am

Bulg

Post by Bulg »

Majutsushi wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:12 am
Bulg wrote:
My reconstruction surgery costs more than your spiral staircase. Problem? 🐍

Burger

Post by Burger »

Majutsushi wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:12 am
Bulg wrote:
That fucking pic lmao
All my posts are works of fiction for fun. Therefore unusable in court against me. It's all a joke bro

Janoy_Cresva2

Post by Janoy_Cresva2 »

can't a solar flare happen like any fucking time? Aren't we extremely vulnerable? I thought everyone knew this already?

Vince

Post by Vince »

Majutsushi wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 11:07 am
Been telling you guys I started with the info and prep but need a better faraday cage
I don’t want to believe this will happen.

I got some faraday bags but idk what to put in them. Need to
Backup my ssd drives. I’m really lost what to do with my crypto. If I pull out I’ll be taxed like fuck.

What’s going to happen to crypto ? I thought 100k in 10 years or

Majutsushi

Post by Majutsushi »

Vince wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 7:32 am
Majutsushi wrote:
July 22nd, 2020, 11:07 am

Backup my ssd drives. I’m really lost what to do with my crypto. If I pull out I’ll be taxed like fuck.

Me neither bro

Yesterday I close my eyes and for a split second I could feel myself in the middle of a polar shift. It was so scary man, I really hope it doesnt happen too.

My faraday game isnt the best Im using a refurbished microwave that I should prob nigrig some.

Vince

Post by Vince »

Majutsushi wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 7:35 am
Vince wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 7:32 am

Me neither bro

Yesterday I close my eyes and for a split second I could feel myself in the middle of a polar shift. It was so scary man, I really hope it doesnt happen too.

My faraday game isnt the best Im using a refurbished microwave that I should prob nigrig some.
So ur telling me entire crypto world will no longer exist after or what

Majutsushi

Post by Majutsushi »

Vince wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 7:39 am
Majutsushi wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 7:35 am

Me neither bro

So ur telling me entire crypto world will no longer exist after or what
If it goes the way I think Idk how much technology and people are going to be left around but tbh its probably nothing just better be ready in any case