I miss Terry A Davis

General section for the discussion of any and all topics.
Forum rules
No doxxing and no nsfw avatars. Be courteous and take everything with a grain of salt.
Majutsushi
http://phpbb3styles.net
Bio: AVE YAHSHUA REX

I miss Terry A Davis

Post by Majutsushi »

Wish I would have been in a position to helpo when he was livestreaming.

Wonder if we'll ever know his full story... Convinced losethos/templeos was a glownibba operation and he really was mkultra'd or something like that.

Would go in more details but I think everyone here is aware.
The post above is 100% LARP. Only an absolute FOOL would believe any word of it.

Tags:

Caeculus
ayy slayer
ayy slayer
Bio: Christ is King

Re: I miss Terry A Davis

Post by Caeculus »

Those ass hole spergs over on the chans caused the chain of events that took his life. They sent him a damn drum set in the mail which caused him to get kicked out of his place by his landlord making him become homeless. The stress from that caused his illness to flare up. Upsetting the way people are sometimes. It's all a game to them for their own entertainment. Sad.
The man who does not shrink from self-crucifixion can never fail to accomplish the object upon which his heart is set

*souls going their own way crew*

Majutsushi
Bio: AVE YAHSHUA REX

Re: I miss Terry A Davis

Post by Majutsushi »

Caeculus wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 1:02 pm
Those ass hole spergs over on the chans caused the chain of events that took his life. They sent him a damn drum set in the mail which caused him to get kicked out of his place by his landlord making him become homeless. The stress from that caused his illness to flare up. Upsetting the way people are sometimes. It's all a game to them for their own entertainment. Sad.
Never could understand them some people are sick. He was a great great mind, in his niche (from my limited understanding) probably in the top 99th percentile. Watched some old videos where he explains his stuff I can barely understand but he's so coherent compared to the random streams. Such a shame.
The post above is 100% LARP. Only an absolute FOOL would believe any word of it.